Parasailing at one of Cozumel's nicest Beaches, Mr. Sanchos Beach Club
Beach and Parasailing...all in one tour! Parasailing in Cozumel at Mr. Sanchos Beach. Fly up to 600 ft above the island and get an authentic bird's eye view not only of Cozumel's coastline and the gorgeous Caribbean below!
Whether you choose to add this activity on to your Mr. Sanchos All Inclusive Package or do it as a separate excursion, you will have a great time! You will board your parasailing boat from the beach. As the boat moves away from shore, the professional crew will give you a briefing and gear you up for this exhilarating adventure. When it is your turn to fly, all you do is sit down on the back of the boat, the crew hooks you into the sail and the boat does the rest...then just sit back and enjoy!
Your flight time is approximately 12 minutes, with take off and landing from a special designed platform on the back of the boat for your safety and comfort. On the way back in, you can have the crew dip you into the water if you would like...it is your choice. When your adventure is completed, then relax and enjoy the facilities at Mr. Sanchos including the pool, beach, restrooms, showers, etc. You may choose to order food and drinks at your expense if you wish.
Where we meet
For the Cozumel Mr. Sanchos All Inclusive Day Pass we meet directly at Mr. Sanchos Beach which is an 8 minute taxi ride from the Puerta Maya and the International pier or a 15 minute taxi ride from Punta Langosta downtown pier. All details will be printed on your E-Ticket.
What is included?
- Certified, trained, bilingual captain and crew
- Up to date, well maintained and certified equipment
- Complete instruction and safety briefing
- Life jackets
- Approximate 12 minute parasailing ride.
- All resort facilities - pool, showers, beach area, chairs, etc.
- Round trip transportation is not included. You are free to come and leave at any time, Mr. Sanchos Beach is open from 9am to 5pm CST local time.
- Total duration depends on the number of people in your Parasailing party.
- Observer fee is available - see order form.
- Solo or tandem also available.
- Minimum participation age is 6yrs old.
- Minimum age for single riding is 12 years old. Tandem option for those 6-12yrs old.
- Maximum weight is 425lbs, minimum weight is 120# to fly solo.
- Guest who are pregnant and those guests with recent neck/back injuries are not allowed to go parasailing.
Someone in my group does not want to parasail but can they go and watch me do it? Show Answer
Are there other services available at the beach? Show Answer
Is the Mr. Sanchos Parasailing Excursion cancelled if it is raining? Show Answer
Are there taxis available to return to the ship? Show Answer
Do I need to take my passport with me on the Cozumel Mr. Sanchos Beach Parasailing Excursion to show with my Electronic Shore Excursion Ticket? Show Answer
Excursion Cancellation PolicySee Cancellation Policy of this Cozumel Mr. Sanchos Beach Parasailing Excursion