Snorkel at Cozumel's Best Coral Reefs and Visit Starfish Bay known as
Snorkeling in Cozumel is one of the most popular activities and excursions, so we strive to offer you the best of the best. See two exceptional spots on this excursion.
Your guide will have the boat waiting, greet you and get you geared up then head out on your adventure. Colombia and Palancar are the two top and most popular coral reefs in Cozumel for SCUBA diving and snorkeling due to their easy accessibility, shallow depths, abundance of coral and marine life with loads of fish and sometimes turtles or stingrays and much more. Each are sure to leave you with some exceptional memories!
After snorkeling at the 2 stops at the coral reef, we continue to a secluded area where only limited excursions ever go although a very popular location for locals on Sunday's, on the southern end of Cozumel island. This little slice of paradise is called "El Cielo", which means Heaven in spanish. This shallow and crystal clear bay is filled with starfish and a real treat for everybody to visit and long remembered. It is like floating through the heavens with all the stars beneath you!
Enjoy refreshments and beer on board the snorkel boat that also has a restroom and a rooftop to suntan and relax! This Cozumel Snorkeling Excursion has limited capacity and only one daily departure, we recommend to book at the earliest convenience!
Where we meet
For the Cozumel Colombia Reef, Palancar Reef and Starfish Bay Snorkel Excursion we meet at a local beach club just a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride away from any of the cruise ship piers in Cozumel. All necessary details will be printed on your electronic ticket.
What is included?
- Bilingual local snorkel guides with instruction
- All necessary snorkeling equipment including mask, tube, safety jacket and fins
- Bottled water, sodas and beer
- Marine Park and Pier fees, no other fees apply
- Sundeck and restrooms are available on board our snorkel boat on this Cozumel snorkeling excursion.
- Please bring along swim suit, towel, change of clothes, camera, sun block and cash money for souvenirs, drinks, tips, etc.
- Corrective lens wearers please note: If you are planning to do a snorkel excursion, few if any operators have snorkel masks with magnification / corrective lens in them. We suggest that you might want to purchase a pair of stick-on lens to bring with you on the snorkeling shore excursion. These are relatively inexpensive and available at many drug type stores. The lens stick to the snorkel mask, peel off after use and can be reused.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
- Some health restrictions apply to safe snorkeling, please check with your doctor if snorkeling is safe for you.
- Participants must know how to swim.
I have never been snorkeling in Cozumel before, actually I have never been snorkeling in my life. Can I participate in this excursion and will somebody teach me how to snorkel? Show Answer
Do I need to take my passport with me on the Cozumel Colombia Reef, Palancar Reef and Starfish Bay Snorkel Excursion to show with my Electronic Shore Excursion Ticket? Show Answer
Excursion Cancellation PolicySee Cancellation Policy of this Cozumel Colombia Reef, Palancar Reef and Starfish Bay Snorkel Excursion